Common brands: Vigil, Provigil
or other generics like Modalert. Modawake 200 mg tablet is a medicine that is used for the treatment of Excessive Daytime Sleepiness, Narcolepsy, Obstructive Sleep Apnea, Chronic Shift
Work Sleep Disorder and other conditions. Modawake tablet contains Modafinil as an active ingredient. Modawake tablet works by stimulating the release of chemicals that promote wakefulness.
The following is a list of possible side-effects that may occur from all constituting ingredients of Modawake Tablet. This is not a comprehensive list. These sideeffects are possible, but do not always occur. Some of the side-effects may be rare but serious. Consult your doctor if you observe any of the following side-effects, especially if they do not go away.
- Blurred Vision
- Hair Fall
- Abdominal Pain
Precautions & How to Use:
Before using this drug, inform your doctor about your current list of medications, over the counter products (e.g. vitamins, herbal supplements, etc.), allergies, pre-existing diseases, and
current health conditions (e.g. pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc.). Some health conditions may make you more susceptible to the side-effects of the drug. Take as directed by your doctor
or follow the direction printed on the product insert. Dosage is based on your condition. Tell your doctor if your condition persists or worsens.
- Do not drink alcohol while taking this drug
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery after taking Modawake as it may cause dizziness or blurred vision
- Do not give Modawake to children below 18 years of age
- Do not stop the drug suddenly as you can get withdrawal symptoms
- Do not take the medicine if you are allergic to it or to any other content in the medicine
- Inform your docto r before taking the medicine if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding a baby